Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Marius and I have the same dreams...

Marius woke up this morning and we had this conversation:

Marius: So the dream starts as just a casual day at Tylers.

Kimm: What do you mean casual?

M: You know, just hanging out, a normal day.

K: Oh ok, got it

M: So it is just a casual day and all of a sudden everything changes. The inside of his house, the out side, everything.

K: You know I have kind of the same dream about your Aunt Toni's house.

M:You mean the one she grew up in?

K: Yes, where her front door was, all of a sudden in my dream there is another door and when I open it there is a whole other section of house that wasn't there before. Everything is covered in sheets and dirty.

M: Well. Tyler's house is clean but totally different. What does it mean?

K: I have always heard it may have something to do with change in your life.

M: Maybe because I am going into Junior High!! It is the first change in school since I started!

K: That may be it. You will do great but it is ok to be nervous. That won't last long once you start.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik